You are eligible to nominate to join the GWH Board of Management if you:
- Are a current Association Member of GWH (for at least six months)
- Have an understanding of and support of feminist frameworks
- Have a commitment to promoting women’s health and wellbeing
- Have a commitment to the elimination of violence against women
- Have excellent communication skills and a willingness to work collaboratively with other Board members
- Are curious, enquiring and have a genuine appetite for change, challenge and growth
When submitting an application for a position on our Board of Management, you must provide:
- A current Police Check
- A current Working with Children Check
- Evidence of COVID-19 Vaccination
- Ability to participate in an interview with the Board Nominations Committee prior to the organisation’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) on 26 October 2023.
The below experience is ideal but not mandatory:
- Previous Board experience
- Health and/or social services
- Finance, Audit and Risk
- Strategic planning
- Community engagement
There are currently three (3) Board of Management vacancies.
Interested in joining the GWH Board and meet all of the eligibility requirements? Apply now!
Please note: GWH Board of Management are unpaid, voluntary positions.